Project Retarded Collab 1 Project Retarded Collab 1

i got shafted...

I contributed to this video and Kickazz-Clock took credit for my vids. You're a jerk.

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.3 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.3

Brilliant!

Fantastic, as usual. Keep pumping these out because you guys are probably the most talented Flash makers on the 'net right now.

Stirred Not Shaken: TWINE Stirred Not Shaken: TWINE

It was well-made... but...

It wasn't funny. At all.

Wonchop responds:

k

Project Black Project Black

Nice Romeo and Juliet story

I liked the kinda of modern-day version of that scene in Romeo and Juliet, quite clever. The drawings weren't amazing, and the animation was a little stiff, but it's still a well-done flash with great style. Good work!

orange and blue orange and blue

Not bad, not great

Lots of things like this have been done before, but your smooth animation and 'shaky-cam' make it a step above the usual crap. Keep improving your skills!

The NewGrounds Machine The NewGrounds Machine

Well done!

I think it would've been cool if you showed where a blammed movie went, as well. Really well done movie!

Second Love Second Love

Awesome!

Great movie. You made the music match perfectly with what was happening on screen. Good graphics, and a pretty cool story too! Really well done!

Slapdash Heroes Ep.2** Slapdash Heroes Ep.2**

Very enjoyable

I really like your Flash work. It's entertaining, funny, well done, and just overall very fun to watch. Your voice acting is good, it's got good dialogue and everything is really well done. Keep up the good work!

4/5

There she is!!! There she is!!!

Just awesome!

That was one of the best Flash'es I've EVER seen! You just did a tremendous job on everything. Keep up the amazing work!

Primal Lords 3 Primal Lords 3

Decent

Bonus mark for the ass at the beginning, but it just wasnt that great. I have no idea what's going on, the voice acting is so bad I don't even know what they're saying. There's also a general lack of animation in all the characters. Good attempt.